You have offended my family and you have offended the United States Postal Service.
So apparently there is a movement underway to get Bruce Lee’s face on a stamp in 2012 (the Year of the Dragon—man, those fans are cle-ver). Even though I think that picture is a terrible representation of the man (I’d rather see this with a big ol’ “USA44” next to it), I am obviously 100% behind this. First of all, I would always have stamps in the house. Secondly, it would rekindle the art of letter writing—who wouldn’t want to slap a Bruce Lee stamp on an envelope? Hell, I’ll probably stop my online bill payments just for an excuse to use these.
- zarzarzarzarzar reblogged this from bruceleefacts
- framaswag reblogged this from bruceleefacts
- thats-some-bad-hat-harry likes this
- allcity31 reblogged this from brandonchuang
- allcity31 likes this
- bruceleefacts reblogged this from brandonchuang
- bruceleefacts likes this
- brandonchuang posted this